Our office believes that excellent dental work should last a very long time. We also believe that our dental work is some of the best available in the world. We therefore offer our patients the following ten-year warranty on their porcelain restorations.
All repairs or replacement of porcelain crowns, porcelain veneers, porcelain onlays, and porcelain bridges are warranted against breakage for a period of ten years, with the following conditions:
- The patient has adhered to the treatment and recare recommendations of Dr. Hagood, including the use of an acrylic bite appliance.
- Yearly examinations by Dr. Hagood are needed, so he can monitor the condition of your restorations.
- The restorations must not have been damaged or lost due to additional dental treatment, trauma, bone disease, or gum disease.
- There can be no outstanding balance on account.
- Dr. Hagood reserves the right to replace the failed restoration with a different material or procedure, as he deems necessary.
Composite or plastic bonded restorations are warranted for a period of one year.